Xenon 1950g Area-Imaging Scanner
Xenon 1950, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1950 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology. A revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar’s SwiftDecoder® software enables extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes.
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom® 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind® scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Optional disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
- Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies. *Decode capabilities dependent upon kit configuration.
IT4600r 1D & 2D Imager
The IT4600r area imager from Honeywell combines the versatility of area imaging with the speed and cost of linear scanning for retail and commercial
- Omni-directional reading of 1D, PDF417, MicroPDF417, Postal, Matrix, EAN, UCC Composite codes, and OCR fonts for the easiest ever data collection.
- Image Capture – Class-leading image quality and image transfer speed provide crisp images in less than one second.
- Connectivity – The most popular interfaces in one model. Uses the standard Hand Held Products cable set.